Categories

Archives

Broke Straight Boys: Jonny Cox Fucks Richie West

Jonny Cox Fucks Richie West (Bareback) at Broke Straight Boys

Jonny Cox Fucks Richie West (Bareback) at Broke Straight Boys
Jonny Cox Fucks Richie West (Bareback) at Broke Straight Boys

Jonny Cox Fucks Richie West at Broke Straight Boys:

Richie West is still pretty new on Broke Straight Boys, but we’ve paired him with the brand new Jonny Cox, who’s ready to move beyond his solo scene and get some more experiences in. Leaning in to kiss, their lips meet and Richie undresses Jonny, moving toward Jonny’s cock as he pulls off the last layer of clothing and frees that waiting cock. Trapping Jonny’s dick between his lips, Richie sucks that cock and gently cups Jonny’s balls, his hand moving along Jonny’s shaft when his lips need a break as he gets Jonny good and hard.

Richie West’s wet mouth got Jonny Cox all worked up and he’s ready for an ass now as he bends Richie over. Now that Richie is on all fours on the bed, Jonny pushes his bareback prick into that tight hole. Moaning, Richie takes every inch as Jonny’s smooth skin slaps against Richie’s ass. Jonny then pushes him farther onto the bed, climbing on behind him as he dominates that hole.

Richie West turns onto his back and gets fucked as Jonny Cox rocks into him gently. His steady thrusts building the pleasure in both of them and Richie reaches down to take hold of his dick. Richie begs for it harder and Jonny gives it to him, pounding the cum out of him and then pulling out soon after to bust a nut himself. Finally he collapses on the bed next to Richie as he catches his breath.

Watch as Jonny Cox Fucks Richie West at Broke Straight Boys

BSB Blog Banner 2
No_No_No_Yes says:

This site. Some ratchet shit goin on here. A mere caricature of it’s prior self. If the models are not remotely straight, that leaves Broke ass Boys, which pretty much sums it up. This new dude “Jonny” is sorta cute in a street trade sorta way, but he has got some weird butt crack funk going on which explains the total lack of ass coverage in his intro, his “fun size” junk.. he better bottom like a champ.

They need to cut their staff to bare bones and put that money out on some decent talent. Let Ms Sabrina go back to her job at Walmart – that money is desperately needed elsewhere.

WhimsyCotton says:

To be fair, BrokeStraightBoys was always made up of majority gay guys. Even way back in, what, 2008? Tyler, the star of that era, was a gay. As were most of the other big names. In their second era, you had Paul Canon, Damien, and a bunch of other guys, who also ended up being gay. Now you still see the same thing going on.

Oh, and Richie may not be BelAmi material, but he’s an incredible performer.

No_No_No_Yes says:

I am not saying they weren’t gay before, but they at least tried to stick with their image. The testosterone level at that sight is about nil as the guys they manage to get seem less and less masculine. It looks more like a bargain basement Helix.

I am not even going into the whole “straight guys” thing, you have a business model that purports this fantasy you should be at least trying to be sure you are hitting that mark, and I am not talking on “social Media”.

Guys like Johnny Forza, Cage Kaafig, Adam Baer, Ayden Troy and Duncan Tyler to name a few, were what helped them sell that story. Nothing on that site for the past few years even comes close. The line up looks like a battle of the twink “pass around”power bottoms.

Now if that is the best they can swing – it’s all good, but they might want to take another look at their business plan and marketing strategy.

WhimsyCotton says:

I can agree with that. Why’d you have to bring up Johnny Forza though?! He was the definition of hot trade. I’m not convinced he was completely G4P either. That dick of his didn’t lie.

No_No_No_Yes says:

Yeah I think Johnny was a busy boy on and off the set, so was Adam. But they were the definition of fucking hot on that site. It is always easier to trade up than it is to trade down. Looking at that era against this.. to say it is lacking is a gross understatement.

If I wanted to watch a bunch of “C” list twinks fuck.. well I wouldn’t lol, that is sort of my point. They better scare up some coin and get some REAL talent up in there, or face extinction with the likes of Randy Blue.

WhimsyCotton says:

They escorted?! I’m guessing BSB didn’t mind. I ask because BSB was all about their reality TV angle at the time. What with Paul Canon’s coming out to his family and other nonsense.

No_No_No_Yes says:

I am not sure but I think I heard somewhere Johnny was a hustler before he came to BSB, and it was pretty obvious the first time he got fucked was not the first time he got fucked. As for Adam, hell the guys in the house were throwin shade at him all the time, and during the “lie detector test” Cage staight up got popped in a lie about outside same sex encounters. After he quit Dallas Reeves, he was supposedly launching his own site – I think that was more of a ruse to round up some free twink ass to fuck. Although I saw the shit he was messing with and it was nothing I would have touched.

WhimsyCotton says:

Actually, Johnny being a hustler makes perfect sense. And Cage gives me Ozarks teas, if you know what I mean.

No_No_No_Yes says:

Totally – I thoroughly believe there was a ton of “brother – sister” shit in his family tree.

Moof Nixon says:

Jonny is a great addition- I like him. Though with his body type, you would think he would have a bigger dick. It’s on the small side but he’s still a hunk. With him, Dorian, the new James and Bobby Owen back, it’s at least worth watching again.

andrew says:

Two hotties. It looks like cutie Richie West liked Cox. Me too.