Corbin Fisher: Barron Fucks Finn August

Barron Fucks Finn August at CorbinFisher
Barron Fucks Finn August at CorbinFisher

Barron Fucks Finn August at CorbinFisher
Barron Fucks Finn August at CorbinFisher
Barron Fucks Finn August at CorbinFisher

Barron Fucks Finn August at Corbin Fisher:

Truth be told, you look at the marquee on this one and just know you’re in for some hot action! Barron and Finn August, together? There’s guaranteed to be some blazing hot fucking and awesome sex!

None of that’s ever in doubt because you all know how much of a studly top Barron is with that big dick of his (though if you’ve been away for awhile you’re only now getting surprised by that body of his being bigger and buffer than ever!). You also know Finn’s a horny, young, hot-bodied stud and you could just kind of tell from the instant we all met him he was going to look incredible wtih a big dick inside him and needed to get paired up with Barron ASAP.

Frankly, these two guys wanted a piece of one another the instant they met at the studio and they could each tell they were a perfect fit for one another just as all of us watching them could tell. Ultimlately the proof of how well these two go together is in the pounding, though – which is precisely what Barron does to Finn’s hole!

Watch as Barron Fucks Finn at CorbinFisher

Watch as Barron Fucks Finn at CorbinFisher

Capello says:

It’s my turn not to appreciate very much a new CF model. I’m not a Finn’s fan.

Capello says:

Barron saved the scene, though. He’s such an amazing lover. He’s clearly gorgeous and he never seems performing as he’s always a natural. He can be romantic, then wilder and sweet again. I also, love his butt. I can’t wait to see him bottoming, again.

Gazzaq says:

I like to see Barron bottoming and the only one would be Liam of this current lot. Or if one of the oldies came back and did it. As much as I like Rocky not him please CF!

Kj says:

You Had Me At Barron. Handsome, Hairy, And THE Nipples.

Bair says:

Tehehehehe! He is a ruggedly handsome man. I’m a nipple man too. There’s a guy at SC, Jeremiah, whose nipples make me drool. But back to Barron and Finn. Another good pairing at CF! They look soooooooo good together, to me.

moondoggy says:

Not a keeper for me because they’re just jacking off at the end, but the cum volume is fantastic, and Finn’s ass looks unbelievable (as shown in he third shot from the bottom) when he arches his back to take Barron’s load. Barron shoots on him, mind you, not in him, which is of course my problem with the scene.

Scrapple says:

Barron is the Everything Bagel. Finn October is Bagel Bites. https://media4.giphy.com/media/LR5qHyKGH2raNStWlG/giphy-downsized-small.mp4
You can find him in the freezer section.

Gazzaq says:

I did not get what you meant until I checked Finn’s socials just now, and hmm yes lets just say he is way to over exposed, But saying that I have not seen him in too many scenes and on CF he performs well.

Scrapple says:

Mostly I wasn’t talking about him being all over the place (although bouncing from studio to studio in a short time never looks good, because then you wonder why the studios weren’t trying to hang onto him longer). I really was referencing the Michelle Yeoh movie and what the everything bagel symbolizes. In addition to that, everything bagels have multiple uses. They can work at any meal, they can be good plain or you can go full gourmet with them. Bage Bites are just Bagel Bites. I’m sure they’re good if you’re hungry but you can’t make a full meal out of them. That’s what Finn’s performances are. Fine for what they are, but not something I’d be excited to see unless I had nothing else to eat.

Gazzaq says:

Ah I see. Ok I am not familiar with that movie or the make of bagels but I get what you mean. I am going to over the next few days check out a few of Finn’s films to see if for me that’s the case re his other performances. I did like him in this scene though.

Gazzaq says:

I really do like Finn as performer and his body, is just wow! Its athletic with his long legs and a his Phat Ass nice. I do love guy like Finn slim lean with fat butts. Plus he looks absolutely great being plowed. Barron has grown on me since his interview on insta as before I was on the fence with him. These two for me were a pretty decent pairing. You know with Barron when he into his screen partner he does it all and the constant kissing is indication of this 😅!

Paulbon23 says:

I wanna ride Barron so bad too!